Quantcast

Bin Laden is Dead!!!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Does anyone really believe that he was "buried at sea"?

He's in a lucite box to be trotted out at staff meetings.
Obama sent the lucite box to Bush with a autographed headshot of himself

i guess if they had internet at his compound, they maybe would have heard about the Tweet about the helicopters coming over the city.

Last edited:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
DNA matching has apparently now been confirmed....you can get DNA results that fast?
I don't think the boys at the crime lab left this one at the bottom of the queue or were refused the overtime to get it done stat.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
there has to be video...

it would have been great if all barry's speech was this "please go to the youtube channel titled 'headshot'...the 2012 election is now over....have a nice evening."

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I don't think the boys at the crime lab left this one at the bottom of the queue or were refused the overtime to get it done stat.
i still thought it took longer then a day to get a match...but wtf do i know about DNA

DNA matching for what I wonder. The last time OBL swung by the doc's office?
he does have like 50 kids and a few live Stateside...maybe they got some samples from them?
one of his kids was also killed yesterday but comparing it to that would only prove a relation b/w the two of them.

there has to be video...

it would have been great if all barry's speech was this "please go to the youtube channel titled 'headshot'...the 2012 election is now over....have a nice evening."
i heard Trump is now demanding the video

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I must admit to a vague feeling of disquiet at all the gloating over this news. Seems all a little....unseemly? Maybe some grim satisfaction at a job well done, in reality there was no alternative. You f*ck with the bull you get the horn, I get that part. But happiness, joy or elation, well not feeling that so much.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
burial at sea resembled this...handled by a rabbi with a wood chipper...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I must admit to a vague feeling of disquiet at all the gloating over this news. Seems all a little....unseemly? Maybe some grim satisfaction at a job well done, in reality there was no alternative. You f*ck with the bull you get the horn, I get that part. But happiness, joy or elation, well not feeling that so much.
Remember all the pearl clutching about Palestinians celebrating after 9/11?

The rules are different when you're an American.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The rules are different when you're an American.
so was that a birther/tea party flash mob in front of the white house last night.....or did some honest to god liberals forget themselves and start chanting usa....getting all caught up in the moment and sh!t?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
so was that a birther/tea party flash mob in front of the white house last night.....or did some honest to god liberals forget themselves and start chanting usa....getting all caught up in the moment and sh!t?
Oh, I'm sure a lot of those were liberals. Are you under the impression that being a liberal in the United States meant you were against supporting oppressive regimes or something?

The birthers and tea partiers were all in bed, or trying to figure out how to blame Obama for the fact that bin Laden wasn't killed in 2002.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Oh, I'm sure a lot of those were liberals. Are you under the impression that being a liberal in the United States meant you were against supporting oppressive regimes or something?

The birthers and tea partiers were all in bed, or trying to figure out how to blame Obama for the fact that bin Laden wasn't killed in 2002.
i was joking.

chanting your countries name is gay.....

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Yeah, and the corollary thought--the old man's death means so little for all the people out there still planning to blow others and themselves up in the future.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah, and the corollary thought--the old man's death means so little for all the people out there still planning to blow others and themselves up in the future.
Like everyone else I'm sure......all I can think about is what's the real effect this is going to have? More 20 year old dipshlts in the middle east seeing this as unfounded american aggression? Cue the next 15 years of jihad crap..

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Like everyone else I'm sure......all I can think about is what's the real effect this is going to have? More 20 year old dipshlts in the middle east seeing this as unfounded american aggression? Cue the next 15 years of jihad crap..
Not so much the middle east, maybe. They've got enough of their own crap to worry about.

I'm sure Pakistan will appreciate that they can keep sending their crazies to Afghanistan to let off steam and kill Americans over the next 15 or 20 years. And we'll keep screwing up and dumping bombs into weddings in Pakistan, making more crazies.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Actually, although I don't necessarily agree, the Muslim Brotherhood's statement is provocative thinking, and this WOULD be a perfect cue to withdraw from the middle east in general 'with honor,' stand back and take the moderate winds out of extreme jihadist sails.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
My thing about Afghanistan is we could achieve every stated goal tomorrow or 10 years from now, and guess what will happen the day after we pull out? Warlords will reemerge, the new form of the Taliban will take over, and 20 years after we leave, the next big world power will find a reason to invade.

So let's cut the chase and pull out this year.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
chanting your countries name is gay.....
double shot of gay? watching it on msnbc.

you know they're mocking us w/ the flash mob of brown plants just emptied from teh dorms around the corner of american u

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Actually, although I don't necessarily agree, the Muslim Brotherhood's statement is provocative thinking, and this WOULD be a perfect cue to withdraw from the middle east in general 'with honor,' stand back and take the moderate winds out of extreme jihadist sails.
Sounds all well and good but my new F-350 turbo diesel don't run on no good intentions.

Plus what sanjuro said.........

We can 'get out', but even if there's no stated war, we'll never really be 'out'. We'll always be there pissing off someone to the point of wanting to kill us.

Large, public and symbolic 'milestones' like this just kind of make me nervous.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
My thing about Afghanistan is we could achieve every stated goal tomorrow or 10 years from now, and guess what will happen the day after we pull out? Warlords will reemerge, the new form of the Taliban will take over, and 20 years after we leave, the next big world power will find a reason to invade.

Didn't you see the Time Magazine cover of the girl with her nose cut off? That's what happens if we leave.

(Pay no attention to the fact that the nose was cut off while we were there...)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Didn't you see the Time Magazine cover of the girl with her nose cut off? That's what happens if we leave.

We have supported dictator and democracy alike. Does it really matter?

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Sounds all well and good but my new F-350 turbo diesel don't run on no good intentions.
How exactly have we secured current and future cheap gas prices out of all this, again?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
How exactly have we secured current and future cheap gas prices out of all this, again?
How exactly did you get that implication from my post again? :D

Market fluctuations aside, what we want most, sits in abundance over there. So we'll have a presence unfortunately. I wasn't speaking to anything regarding end user prices (nor do I think that has anything to do with our involvement.....more of a have/not have)

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

And there is genocide going on in Africa, what about them??? Do we invade china for human right abuses???

Yea, small problem. There is a natural gas pipeline that we built from Russia to the ocean, it's top priority for securing fuel in the future (see national security) we can't leave......