Quantcast

Binary Visions totally rules.

• Enter the Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2020!

Come exchange gifts with other monkeys! From beer, to light-up bike nuts, to custom machined holiday decorations, there's something for everyone. To participate, make sure you send your email by November 29th.
    Click here for details and to learn how to participate.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
As evidence for how much I rule, I present Exhibit A:

Now really, anyone as nerdy as myself must rule at least a little if I got her to lower her standards :D

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
As evidence for how much I rule, I present Exhibit A:

<pic>
<ranks>
i'd like to point out to everyone else the tip of his tie is between the bottom & top of his belt buckle.
</ranks>

you must've been in the air force if you did that w/o thinking.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've actually never heard that before, it's just about where I always like my ties. I just checked pictures of the last three times I've worn a tie, and apparently I'm talented like that.

Cool way of measuring it, though, I'll probably always check it like that from now on. :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've actually never heard that before, it's just about where I always like my ties. I just checked pictures of the last three times I've worn a tie, and apparently I'm talented like that.

Cool way of measuring it, though, I'll probably always check it like that from now on. :thumb:
Does operating a clip really take that much talent?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I like the fact that you bought one of those multiple-picture frames from Target but you didn't take out the stock photos before hanging it on the wall. It makes your life look kinda interesting.

You rule.

:thumb: