Quantcast

Binary Visions totally rules.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
DRB said:
does a totally rulez thread in the tech forum carry the same weight as one in the lounge?
Moreso if one is a geek.

The opinion of fellow geeks carries far more weight than the opinion of mere mortals.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
My Binary Visions Rules thread rules this thread if only by the mere fact that more monkies will see it in the lounge and that H8R felt so inadequate about his own BV rules thread that he had to make mention of it in my thread to help raise his self esteem back to acceptable levels, which may or may not be a good thing depending on your point of view of H8R and his connection with BV, who by the way, Rules.

:D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ciaran said:
My Binary Visions Rules thread rules this thread if only by the mere fact that more monkies will see it in the lounge and that H8R felt so inadequate about his own BV rules thread that he had to make mention of it in my thread to help rais his self esteem levels back to acceptable levels, which may or may not be a good thing depending on your point of view of H8R and his connection with BV, who by the way, Rules.

:D
Nice try, straw grabber.

Your post here only proves that my thread rules, as does BV.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Also, this thread was the FIRST BV rules thread by FOUR MINUTES.

All bow to the glorious thread that holds BV on high.

J

JRB

DRB said:
I don't know, it might be more like a stinkyboy rulez thread on bike mojo......

now there is an idea.
His shaved junk thread is one of the first to be deleted there in quite some time. They don't moderate much.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ciaran said:
My Binary Visions Rules thread rules this thread
Not anymore... since you deleted it! :angry:

H8R's thread rules all.

Except for me, since I rule it.

One thread to rule them all, one thread to find them. One thread to bring them all and in the 'Monkey bind them.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
Not anymore... since you deleted it! :angry:

H8R's thread rules all.

Except for me, since I rule it.

One thread to rule them all, one thread to find them. One thread to bring them all and in the 'Monkey bind them.
I didn't delete it!!!!! It must abeen a MOD!

Damn them!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
binary visions said:
I tried to turn that into my sig, but there is that stupid 100 character limit. If it was only 116 characters :rolleyes:... All hail BV, only he can come up with a quote like that.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Heyy... I forgot that I ruled.

Thanks for the reminder - I'm going to go take over the world now... Back in a few hours.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
binary visions said:
Heyy... I forgot that I ruled.

Thanks for the reminder - I'm going to go take over the world now... Back in a few hours.
Make sure you turn Washington DC into nothing but a field of charred glass in the process.

:thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
All hail B.V. Lord of the thread.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
i donno...

the sharpest thing H8R is allowed to have is a rubber ball...
A rubber ball, hmm...

Like the one you have in your mouth at your "cocktail" parties? You can keep it.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Yeah, who would have thunk that H8R would be someone's toady. I guess that rock and roll tough guy image is just a facade.
I'm the Regional Stabbing Supervisor.

I joined BV International after Burlycorp folded.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I just figured you more for being the man instead of working for him.... I guess you're just another cog in the machine.
Just a day job bro. I just punch that clock and start stabbin.