Quantcast

Binary Visions totally rules.

mtbinva

Chimp
Mar 20, 2010
Not really, I just choose to let him think so. In a head to head one on one, I would embarrass him.

However, if I'm that good, I have no need too...

BUT stuff I know would scare even BV...

Heck, scares ME! :-o

mtbinva

Chimp
Mar 20, 2010
Sadly, no, I do not. I mean, for real, not really...

What I know scares people like BV. I mean that with no ill intent. I cannot be more honest than that.

Yes, I turned into "THAT GUY".

A lot of work went in to it....but yeah, I'm that guy.

Only BV knows how to truly delete data! trust me! He does!

NO I AM NOT A HACKER EITHER.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
What I know scares people like BV. I mean that with no ill intent. I cannot be more honest than that.
:rofl:

Scares me?

Computer forensics isn't a terrifying field. I mean that with respect because I don't think the field is a joke or anything, but I think you're getting a bit of a swelled head if you think it's terrifying to the entire computer industry.

mtbinva

Chimp
Mar 20, 2010

Scares me?

Computer forensics isn't a terrifying field. I mean that with respect because I don't think the field is a joke or anything, but I think you're getting a bit of a swelled head if you think it's terrifying to the entire computer industry.

Yup. It's only terrifying when it happens. Complacency is an IT individuals downfall. The numbers alone (intrusions and viruses only) are STAGGERING!

Then there is the whole eDiscovery industry. No, not swelled head, just put the time in and know the numbers and what is really occurring. IT folks tend to think they "know" what the forensics aspect is and simply don't.

Now, that's not a dig, its just how it is, henceforth the complacency. To be fair, this is generalized statement and is not all IT folks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I suspect that any day now, when BV least suspects it, Ralph will pounce and exact his sweaty revenge.

BV still kind of rules.