Quantcast

**bird** Turkey GMT **bird**

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Roast chicken, potatoes, carrots and celery roasted in the drippings, sage sausage stuffing, grilled asparagus, sourdough, and a homemade pumpkin pie with freshly whipped cream. It’ll do.

we busted out the China, Crystal and Silver...for the three of us.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
holidays....

came to the realization i talked more with my younger brother in the hour i got to hang with him in colorado than i have with my older brothers wife in the last 10 years...

turkey was great...

as far as steak....had monday....fantastic...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I fucked up the Turkey. It was awful.
I have been using Snoop Dogg's recipe for a couple years now and it's awesome. Basically here's butter under the breast skin.

Since it's just the wife and I, I did a 5# breast. Sammie's tomorrow are legit.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Stamped out about a mile and a half of new trail today, going over it twice, building it up, filling holes, took 4.5hrs. I always think it's going to be way faster than it is. The next step is to keep snow-shoeing or skiing (xc) it a few more times before trying to ride.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Bummed I didn’t get to make a Turkey, chicken is good, but I fucking love Turkey. Kiddo was born the day before thanksgiving last year, this year was the plague, hopefully next year I can host again. Headed out for some socially distant camping in the AM, life could be better, but it could also be a hell of a lot worse.

7EF54979-BB4C-4A89-9FB7-253E93C3E0B4.jpeg

Happy Turkey day you fake internet friends!