Quantcast

Birth control helmets - Stop it!!!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Every new DH helmet that comes out on the market makes me wanna puke. Can we please go back to rebadging awesomeness and selling it as your brand?

Kabuto
Kali
POC
Giro
Bell
IXS
TSG
URGE

....friggin endless list of ugly crap coming out with every new feature, curve and bulge known to man.

Just re-badge TLD. Do not want.

And to the buying public...stop encouraging them by buying these fugly face condoms!!!
:crazy::disgust::bad::Alcoholic::shout:

Last edited:

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Every new DH helmet that comes out on the market makes me wanna puke. Can we please go back to rebadging awesomeness and selling it as your brand?

Kabuto
Kali
POC
Giro
Bell
IXS
TSG

....friggin endless list of ugly crap coming out with every new feature, curve and bulge known to man.

Just re-badge TLD. Do not want.

And to the buying public...stop encouraging them by buying these fugly face condoms!!!
:crazy::disgust::bad::Alcoholic::shout:
Agreed! Hate-on!

Also - just for fun, can someone please punch Windows 8 in the face?

Steal every good idea that Apple had, and then muck it up with clunky blahzay interface. YAY!

Thank god for *nix

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area
To be fair I like the OGK Kabuto... All others listed, :| esp. the new Kali they featured at the Taipei bike show. I have no idea why...

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
Couldn't agree more. Saw that new Kali lid and its utter crap, just what I've come to expect from them. I do have to say the new Bell helmet isn't so bad. And the Kabuto isn't my absolute least favorite, its a blatant TLD ripoff so it has to have some endearing qualities haha But **** what happened to a solid moto-esque full face? The Fox v3r was good, the new Rampage carbon is good, D3 is good. Other than that, wouldn't be caught dead in any of those other nasty things

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
can someone please punch Windows 8 in the face?
Its been duly taken care of, its like someone disabled the touch screen on an ipad and decided to release it, why? Especially irksome when you're using the mouse pad on a laptop.

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
Is this a thread where we can complain about anything?

Does anyone race BMX anymore? Or has BMX become just a bizarre freestyle fashion show? Shouldn't they call it BFMX?
mehhh why not. BMX has definitely become a fashion show. What happened to the OG's like Mirra, Nyquist, Kagy, all the real riders. They are still around, but they sure don't make em like they used to.

On the topic of fashionz, FMX is the ultimate stage for bro fashionz. Talk about some serious ****in metrosexuals. Yeah you gotta respect the ramp skills, they are doing some pretty insane stuff. But FACK they give moto a bad image. I also have no respect for ramp tramps, get some real skills on the track or in the hills you fashionable faggots.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Agreed! Hate-on!

Also - just for fun, can someone please punch Windows 8 in the face?

Steal every good idea that Apple had, and then muck it up with clunky blahzay interface. YAY!

Thank god for *nix
Have to agree on this one. Just bought a new computer last weekend. Windows 8 is not impressing me like I had hoped it would. Why the f*ck would windows completely change how you navigate around.

On the flip side I am loving the power of the new machine, never been able to watch videos in HD with out locking up my old computer up

Last edited:

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Have to agree on this one. Just bought a new computer last weekend. Windows 8 is not impressing me like I had hoped it would. Why the f*ck would windows completely change how you navigate around.

On the flip side I am loving the power of the new machine, never been able to watch videos in HD with out locking up my old computer up
Under the hood its great, they just ripped out the steering wheel and put in a waffle iron, and moved the doors to the underside of the car...........

NwRider

Chimp
Dec 14, 2011
Bellingham, Wa
Whats even worse than all the fugly helmets, is when someone has a nice helmet like a D3 and decides to run the visor in the LOWEST POSITION. Not acceptable. Even Sam Hill couldnt pull that look off.

Edit: Or wearing sunglasses with ANY full face

Last edited:

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area
Whats even worse than all the fugly helmets, is when someone has a nice helmet like a D3 and decides to run the visor in the LOWEST POSITION. Not acceptable. Even Sam Hill couldnt pull that look off.

Edit: Or wearing sunglasses with ANY full face
Maybe the sun's real bright? :D

wood booger

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
the land of cheap beer
I don't see why this is so bad?

kali.jpg

Would you rather this?
bell3.jpg

Don't see what makes TLD so great, they just borrowed most of their "look" from the auto industry among other places (like fin on top ala BMW) and added disgusting graphics. They didn't do anything new and exciting.

I would rather have something else just to not have a TLD lid like every other 15 year old in neon PJ's. Variety is good.

In case you need to throw up in your mouth a bit.....
tld1.jpgtld2.jpgtld3.jpgtld4.jpg

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
It's amazing what you can find on the streets of Taipei for around $30. Pull down face shield optional.

_Q7A3729.jpg_Q7A3736.jpg

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So TLD pj designs are now good? The fads on RM change to fast even for my hipster persona. Time to start making leather helmets. Haven't been popular for a while, it's time they were the **** again.

btw. I run my visor low.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It's amazing what you can find on the streets of Taipei for around $30. Pull down face shield optional.

View attachment 113514View attachment 113515
Come on man, I thought we had thing going. The stuff I can order here is all the same 8-9 designs. You're in helmet heaven over there!! Hook a brother up! I'll cover shipping and some chang drinking money!

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Come on man, I thought we had thing going. The stuff I can order here is all the same 8-9 designs. You're in helmet heaven over there!! Hook a brother up! I'll cover shipping and some chang drinking money!
Have a look at that pic, give me an idea what you want, and tell me how big your fat head is and I'll see what I can do. I have guests coming in April who can just bring it back with them and mail it, probably faster than sending it through the diplomatic mail service. I cannot promise that I won't wear it once first for the knee pad product test photos I have to take in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
I have to say that the MX-Helmets some riders had the last couple of seasons look fugly because they are way to big and chunky. Especially Danny and Gee looked retarded.