Quantcast

Birthday Ride Pix

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Welp i got to ride today and man it was sort of a struggle... i stayed up all night with my pal who's crazier than me. It was fun and i got a cool shot of her at the hat and boots park....

So anyways i was convinced the weather would be crappy and save me from having to work the next day. No dice i worked all day BUMMER! 37 hours later i was able to sleep, and it effected my ride. It was kind of like riding an epic the day before then riding the next day.

Anyways, a couple of cool people were brave enough to not be afraid of snow and tag along with me. It was a cool ride, i was happy to be able to show em a little peice of Olympic Forest Heaven.

No more talk just pictures...

Sweet... good times, see ya all out on the trail.:)

J

JRB

Good stuff, mang. The chick looks crazy. It's the half glove that does it though. Well - that and the pants and skirt. :D

Oh yeah - my brakes didn't work for your birthday. Thanks.

E

enkidu

Snow in Seattle, too, for your birthday! Many more happy years of biking and crazy overnighters to you.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
johnbryanpeters said:
Nice pics, skooks, HBD again! Oh, yeah, what's a "hat and boots park"?
There used to be a gas station hat and boots on Pacific Highway in the South Park district of Seattle back in the day. i can't remember when they went out of business but it was decades ago at least. Anyways public sentimentality kept it around and finally the moved it to it's own little park about a half mile away.

i remember driving by and seeing skatboarder up on the hat rolling it, they since fenced it off, and now have stripped it to just a frame, i'm sure to prevent it.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Happy Birthday Skooks! I was going to post up a photo of that prize you donated to the jibbe night winners but I couldn't find it. SORRYYYYYYYY