Quantcast

Black 07 DMR Wingbars Anyone?

AndyCross17

Chimp
Jul 19, 2007
Hi, does anyone know where i can find myself some 07 model DMR wingbars in black? I've seen some websites that do them but only have them in white...

If you find any places just post the link :)

Cheers :thumb:

D.E.T.

Chimp
Jan 21, 2004
NC
I just got some stuff from Ride-This. Their shipping is pretty fast. The only thing I had to wait on, was them waiting to get the parts they were out of.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
I just bought the wing bar about a month ago. I put'um on my bike and rode for like 10 minutes a said srew this. I really just do not like the crazy up sweep they have. I then cut 1/2" off each side but still couldn't get used to'um. If you're still interested and can't find anything else I'll sell'um to you. Let me Know.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
I just got some stuff from Ride-This. Their shipping is pretty fast. The only thing I had to wait on, was them waiting to get the parts they were out of.
I am another that had to wait on them cuz they didn't have anything in stock. I highly encourage anyone to stay away from ride-this.

I just bought the wing bar about a month ago. I put'um on my bike and rode for like 10 minutes a said srew this. I really just do not like the crazy up sweep they have. I then cut 1/2" off each side but still couldn't get used to'um. If you're still interested and can't find anything else I'll sell'um to you. Let me Know.
i had a set that also lasted about 10 minutes. overshot a double and the left side bent down about an inch. never even touched the ground....

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
I also saw a quote somewhere in my google search that said they were "made of bricks..." Is that possible? I can weld steel, aluminum, Ti, and stainless... but not bricks. I'll have to try that...

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
check out our NEMESIS project bars. 2.60in rise , 29in wide , 4upsweep , 9 back sweep
weight 1.3lbs
black satin is in stock and ready to ship monday and theyr only $55