Quantcast

Black Crowes, Denver, Aug. 30th, 2020 with some rides, anyone?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
donald trump got stung by a jellyfish....hence russian prosties peeing on him.....?
It didn't work. It made it worse actually. She was kind of sensitive and would get really mad when anyone who witnessed it mentioned it to her after that. After I peed on her we never went to another Dead Show. After Jerry died I was never able to convince anyone else to let me pee on them. The simple fact is... Peeing on folks is not as much fun as talking about it.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
coolstorybro in 3,2,1...

I had a ticket to what was to become the last Dead show in Chicago at Soldier Field. My buddy Tim wanted me to go but since I basically hated the Dead I told him to sell it. He gave it to a chick, who he ended up marrying and now they have a nice family.

Like a month later I was interviewing for a job at US Music, the parent company of Washburn guitars. As soon as I stepped into the boss' office the word of Garcia's death hit his radio. He was white as a ghost, like he lost his brother. I told him about passing on the ticket earlier that summer and my interview was pretty much over.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
coolstorybro in 3,2,1...

I had a ticket to what was to become the last Dead show in Chicago at Soldier Field. My buddy Tim wanted me to go but since I basically hated the Dead I told him to sell it. He gave it to a chick, who he ended up marrying and now they have a nice family.

Like a month later I was interviewing for a job at US Music, the parent company of Washburn guitars. As soon as I stepped into the boss' office the word of Garcia's death hit his radio. He was white as a ghost, like he lost his brother. I told him about passing on the ticket earlier that summer and my interview was pretty much over.
Dude had the Radio on while you were interviewing with him? Jeez thats kind of rude. You should have peed on him.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
coolstorybro in 3,2,1...

Sounds like Jerry did you a solid.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The whole peeing on jelly stings is actually a load of bullshit.
Makes it way worse.
Found out the hard way after peeing on myself in the shower after a surf sesh...

Shpuld have googeled before rather then after i did the peeing.
I think we have firmly established that peeing on folks is wrong. Even if you have permission or its not your idea. Do not google peeing on yourself either.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
That's not a bad idea...not that into black crows, although I do have their skis, but I've been thinking of visiting my buddy in 'springs next year instead of my PacNW trip and doing a bunch of riding in CO again and it would be about that time of the year too.
And I just remembered I was going to try to visit action-Jackson friends too...