Quantcast

Black diamond jumps rebuilt!!!!

DamienD

Monkey
Nov 6, 2007
Bothell
the lines also been ridden on XC bikes. so full squishers need nothing to worry about. wait that old jump line sounded pretty fun i hear it got torn down and is rebuilt. sounds good bikes are cool

Jul 7, 2007
Bothell
wow there little boy! Read and comprehend the words before speaking kiddo. I said in my opinion duthie is a skill above bd, different strokes for different folks. Nobody said anything about the trail building skills of the crew, it flows great for small travel bikes, just not for big bikes. The old line was perfect for big bikes or any bikes for that matter. Its not a competition about skill unless your a poser of course. As for air time cool! good for you. Air time is great lippy jumps, big drops and gaps all good. This whole thing was about big bikes on a line built for small bikes thats all, it had nothing to do with r u good enough to hit lippy jumps. FYI its no problem hitting those jumps on my big bike in fact it gets boring after a few times. I wish i could afford a jump bike then I could be as cool as you.
R u talking bout the Lunachix line at duthie? ya lol i heard that was a tough one.

if ur bored learn some tricks. thats what big jumps r for after all.

quit bitching or go dig your own jumps, one of the two. or just ride colonade, sounds like you would like that place, it has some really challenging lines. lol

Jul 7, 2007
Bothell
there is, you just have to pedal your ass off. The dirt is fresh, we'll see over time. The old jump line in my opinion was the best jump line for big bikes right behind brake check and sst. It was smooth and on a dry day maybe you took five cranks.
sounds like u like pedaling

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
How are the jumps holding up to the rain? I'd like to check them out soon but don't want to destroy stuff if lips are too muddy or whatever...

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
With the weather the way it is I bet it's greasy. Wait until the weekend when it's supposed to be slight better out. There's a work party on Saturday so bring a shovel.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
ah man..:) I've been diggin' out at Duthie, kinda just wanted to ride my bike and give my back a rest....

dbirds2

Chimp
Sep 15, 2007
R u talking bout the Lunachix line at duthie? ya lol i heard that was a tough one.

if ur bored learn some tricks. thats what big jumps r for after all.

quit bitching or go dig your own jumps, one of the two. or just ride colonade, sounds like you would like that place, it has some really challenging lines. lol
i did dig genius. the original line and jumps at bd, did you. why are you hating on the lunachix and colonade lines are you too cool, by the way moto is cooler

Last edited:

DamienD

Monkey
Nov 6, 2007
Bothell
Black diamond was sweet today. the jumps got lippier and longer ya thats right! oh it was way more fun that way. the guys are way cool out there.

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
Black diamond was sweet today. the jumps got lippier and longer ya thats right! oh it was way more fun that way. the guys are way cool out there.
Sumbitch!!! I knew I shoulda headed down there today.....instead I stayed @ the local spot!! Was planning on taking my Cannondale DEATHTRAP to BD for Sunday but the weather is looking poopy......grrrrrrr.

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
Rolled down to BD(1 hr.) and got to the Jumps @ 11:30 and they were covered in tarps.....bummer:( Figured the tarps would come off eventually but even the berms looked pretty rutted out from wet use so I bailed.Went to the Softies and had a killer sesh:thumb: The DEATHTRAP held tough:rofl: