Quantcast

~~~Black Friday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Not shopping at all. Was going to buy a spin bike, but will buy a regular bike trainer most likely. All I did yesterday was eat, watch movies with the family, toss the football with the kid and reflect on my pretty nice life. Most productive day ever.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I hope to get some deals on trailbike parts today. Maybe a fork. If anyone finds something tell me.

Besides that today is day as usuall. Well I'm tired as **** since a friend had a birthday. Lightly hangover but I'm around 25hours of sleep for the last 5 days with 3 hours today. I'd much rather shave my eyeballs with a rusty butter knife.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HAPPY FRIDAY, MONKEYNUTS! LOLOL0 omg laughingoutloud! I am working today. I said I'm working today. Are you deaf? I don't mind being at work though...it'll be a good day to clean my office. As I look around it right now, I see piles of crap all over the place. Must organize!

Good day of EAT yesterday. I am wearing new shoes right now. Baboon out.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Holy smokes did I eat too much yesterday. I have zero interest in breakfast this morning. Had a great time wife wife/child/friends last night. Damn you demon whiskey, little fuzzy this morning, might be a long day in the salt mine.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
waiting for the anti-consumer posts in 3....2.....1......

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

No shopping for me today...I'm here at work, making double-time so I can get some money to do some shopping later this month. :thumb:

Yesterday was very nice...spent a few hours and got the leaves off the yard and then ate like Kirstie Allie at a Krispy Kreme half-price bonanza.

It's a beautiful day out there....there's about 4 of us here in the office. Mighty quiet. May have to pull a Costanza and curl up under the desk for a nap.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning!
I'm up having coffee, but I'll be heading out for some early season skiing in about an hour. If the skiing sucks? Well, then I'll come home and jump on the bike for a while. Gotta love the front range!

Have a great day, and IAB, don't work too hard eh? :monkey:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
having coffee and trying to motivate myself to pull on the EMT uniform and head out for a 12 hr shift on the rig. Going to be a long day trying to avoid getting hit by morons in their cars in full shopping vs driving mode.

you know the type, the ones that stop in the road for no reason then make turns from the wrong lane while jabbering on their cell phones......

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
having coffee and trying to motivate myself to pull on the EMT uniform and head out for a 12 hr shift on the rig. Going to be a long day trying to avoid getting hit by morons in their cars in full shopping vs driving mode.

you know the type, the ones that stop in the road for no reason then make turns from the wrong lane while jabbering on their cell phones......
I'm usually anti gun but I think there should be a law allowing me to shoot such people in the face. With a rusty crossbow bolt.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I'm usually anti gun but I think there should be a law allowing me to shoot such people in the face. With a rusty crossbow bolt.
Not to point out semantics, but if your using a crossbow your still being anti gun.

I have work today, sadly our owner has set up a black friday special for us as well. Black friday and auto repair should not go together.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Not to point out semantics, but if your using a crossbow your still being anti gun.

I have work today, sadly our owner has set up a black friday special for us as well. Black friday and auto repair should not go together.
Not to point out grammar but what mine? ;)

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
so much food yesterday...... 10 pounds of cheese, with out exaggeration 25 different appetizers, 3 25 pound turkeys. then desert 6 gallons of ice cream, 6 cakes, 3 pies, 200000000 cookies bunch and some other stuff i cant remember... we go a little over the top but there where just under 30 people.... today i have to rake leaves again, oh well maybe tomorrow i will go ride my bike.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, my wife did go shopping with her sister and mom this morning... and she bought me MW3! But can't play it until we get back from vacation which is torture right now.

I think I over did it a little with the food yesterday, and the beer. Feeling very sluggish today.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Leftovers for lunch today. Great success.

So my niece wants an American Girl doll for christmas. I looked it up on my phone and saw the price. I said to her (she's six years old, mind you), "You do realize that doll costs $150, right?" Her answer: "I don't care!" LOLs were had.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
afternoon from Canuckistan... black friday what?!?!

I made it out for a night ride in the snow last night. twas wet n' slippery, but lulz were had by all. then I had a sh!tty night. My boy (13 months) just doesn't know how to sleep: up at 12:30 won't go down till 3:30, in full melt-down mode. Mom and I are grumpy at each other, and I feel like I'm swimming in molasses at work. Good thing I have an espresso machine on my desk at work. Thankfully he's a good natured little guy, so it makes up for all the night-time pain. But goddamm I can't wait till he learns to sleep.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Dinner at the parents yesterday with just 5 of us, followed by work for about 4 hours. Back at the office today, only one in a ~100,000 sq ft building. Weird as hell but getting a ton of work done, blasting music and wearing a T-shirt.

Gotta find the silver lining, I guess.:think: