Quantcast

Black Friday Loot

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
XTR brakes, not on sale, but I got to buy them while still in my robe this morning.

I may go out for beer later.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Two good scores today...

Got my mom a pair of $550 gold earrings for $137 at Macy's. I also picked up a point and shoot digital camera for my bro who will give it to his daughter. A $150 camera for $90 at Target.

Toys R Us was a ****ing zoo. We walked in, turned around, and walked out.

Best score of the day was the Western omelette at the Gold Roc Diner. :drool:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
8 sea shells off the beach.

50 photographs of dolphins, pelicans, a beach mouse, a lizard, lighthouses, and ocean scenery.

:weee:

Shopping = The Devil

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
i bought an 8gb flash drive since my laptop only has a 40gb drive...i didn't see the need to get the huge external and this fits nicely in my pocket.

we left the house but we walked! its funny to see people following you thinking you're going to your car in the lot only to have you keep on walking at the end of the row HAHAHA

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
We hit Circuit City, got a new TV and surround sound system. Then walked across the parking lot to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, pick up a coffee maker and some new pillows. After that it was home to sit around and wait for the new bedroom set.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I managed to get a bunch of things (LCD HD TV for us, digital picture frames for the family, toys for the kid and a couple of others that we buy for, printer for our Aunt, MP3 Player for the uncle, etc.), and was home in time to make breakfast for everyone (before 9 am). I now have 2 people let to buy for :D

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
The only thing I picked up on BF was a tick. The little bugger lodged itself under my knee pads during an awesome DH/DJ bike ride with bunkerchucks and another buddy in Long Line Land, Noo Yawk.