Quantcast

$$Black Ice Tewsday$$

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Here we have had only a few nights with frost and nothing in January or in the forecast so all the spring flowers are blooming and I have even seen tulips started shooting up from the ground. I am sure the ticks around here are getting ready to feast on us already.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Both interviews went really well yesterday. Homeboy sent me some links about the tech they use. He has no issues with me learning it, question is do I want to? I totally appreciate this concept. We are meeting again next Monday to reconvene after I read and play with shit.

The other was also good. Did I mention the unlimited PTO?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. More skiing today. Working on edge angle with the wife, and it finally clicked for her yesterday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Actual client day but it looks like nobody signed up, so it will be an admin day while sitting on a client site.

Discovered a type of bread that has zero net carbs. It's not perfect, but you know what it it? FUCKING BREAD! I haven't had bread in over a year. Currently eating my avocado, bacon, and egg toast and enjoying the fuck out of it. Only problem is that this tiny little loaf is like $9/loaf... fuck it.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Here. Actual client day but it looks like nobody signed up, so it will be an admin day while sitting on a client site.

Discovered a type of bread that has zero net carbs. It's not perfect, but you know what it it? FUCKING BREAD! I haven't had bread in over a year. Currently eating my avocado, bacon, and egg toast and enjoying the fuck out of it. Only problem is that this tiny little loaf is like $9/loaf... fuck it.
Can you learn to bake it?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida

Is it made from people?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Can you learn to bake it?
No. Nobody in keto land has every been able to figure out bread before. This is a big deal that the FDA is confirming the carb count. It's rough and uses a lot of wheat fiber and other normally disposed of wheat by-products from things like beer that are just sugar drained and grit, but they've managed to soften them enough to be edible. I had a piece of the fiber show up in a slice the other day and it was basically wheat fiber, not seed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

///Bread

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No. Nobody in keto land has every been able to figure out bread before. This is a big deal that the FDA is confirming the carb count. It's rough and uses a lot of wheat fiber and other normally disposed of wheat by-products from things like beer that are just sugar drained and grit, but they've managed to soften them enough to be edible. I had a piece of the fiber show up in a slice the other day and it was basically wheat fiber, not seed.
mashing grains basically strips all the sugars out of them, so yea. i've made bread from spent grain before. i wouldn't say it was tough, but i get what you're saying that it's not soft. the flavor was good once you got past the texture.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
ugh 8:30 meeting.
fucking 11 y/o drama last nite & the goddamn girl is not even at our house week. this is the last thing the house & especially mom needs right now. Lets just say that neither one of us was happy to have the cops show up last nite.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mashing grains basically strips all the sugars out of them, so yea. i've made bread from spent grain before. i wouldn't say it was tough, but i get what you're saying that it's not soft. the flavor was good once you got past the texture.
scrubs the shit outta your colon...literally.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
There is a brewery here that uses some of their spent grain to make pizza dough with. Fuck its delicious.