Quantcast

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
That's what most American Christians think - therefore not controversial. I'm not sure about the Canadians though, they seem more worldly.

controversial is thinking that there were any white people other than romans [who weren't that light skinned either] in the middle east 2000 years ago. if there was a Jesus he was dark skinned.....

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
The highlight of that episode was when Brian took Quagmire out to dinner. Quagmire rips on Brian and its hilarious.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Family Guy: Do something that isn't funny 50 times in a row and someone will think it is funny.

As characters Stewie and Brian have potential but the rest of that show is 99.999% unfunny.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Sends a great message to our youth. If that is supposed to be comedy, then I don't know the meaning of the word.I don't care if you are religious or not, that show is nothing but trash.
you're right. you obviously have no idea what funny is.

maybe you prefer a good Robin Williams one liner, or that slap stick humor of Fraser

Handy Man

Chimp
Oct 21, 2009
I liked the episode, but that was definitely not the best part. Lois making black dick jokes and Quagmire telling Brian off were hilarious... ohh, and I almost forgot Stewie waking up and thinking they were getting robbed :rofl:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I agree that the show isn't highbrow - that's why I like it, makes the Simpsons look like the Mickey Mouse Club. All in all - its just TV and anyone can turn it off.

Sends a great message to our youth. If that is supposed to be comedy, then I don't know the meaning of the word.I don't care if you are religious or not, that show is nothing but trash.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
You should write a letter to your bumfvck nowhere newspaper registering your outrage...

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
newsflash: not all cartoons are targeted at youth. Family Guy's demographic is 18-35 y/o males, I would guess.

newsflash: sometimes the funniest material is also extremely offensive to a minority...that's why its so funny. get thicker skin, don't be afraid to play a little rough every now and again. the game ain't gonna change...if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em. your just making it harder on yourself in the long run.

steve owens

Chimp
May 22, 2008
Hendersonville,N.C.
Get thicker skin. Join the crowd. That, my friends is something that I will never do. I am proud to call myself a christian, and I hope that I'm not the only one on this board that finds offense to the satire shown in this show. But, as everyone else has done, I simply made a statement showing how I feel about the "family guy". If you guys enjoy watching it, then so be it. My enjoyment of riding mountain bikes far outweighs watching cartoons on tv.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Get thicker skin. Join the crowd. That, my friends is something that I will never do. I am proud to call myself a christian, and I hope that I'm not the only one on this board that finds offense to the satire shown in this show. But, as everyone else has done, I simply made a statement showing how I feel about the "family guy". If you guys enjoy watching it, then so be it. My enjoyment of riding mountain bikes far outweighs watching cartoons on tv.

So, Black Jesus jokes = not ok, denying gays the right to marry = ok. :rolleyes:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA