Quantcast

Black Market Mob

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
friggin' awesome. I bet it's light huh? So what is that hub called? I'd like more details on a driver set up with 135mm spacing.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
yeah, I know it's a profile. I was wondering which one. I thought the ones with the driver were bmx specific. I was thinking the mobs were 135mm spacing, hence the question. My post did read a little funny. I'm getting details b/c I'm fixing to build a set of 24s up for my street frame now. I'd love to rock a 11t driver...

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
Mr Tiles said:
yeah, I know it's a profile. I was wondering which one. I thought the ones with the driver were bmx specific. I was thinking the mobs were 135mm spacing, hence the question. My post did read a little funny. I'm getting details b/c I'm fixing to build a set of 24s up for my street frame now. I'd love to rock a 11t driver...

heres the profile hub... costs a pretty penny...

http://www.profileracing.com/loader.php?load=shop&productid=158

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
thanks fiddy. My chain line is a little funky so I may get the 6-speed version [I think 13t is the smallest cog I can run though] so I'll have a little room to play with. That hub is phat!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Sick sick bike... I'd prefer to see it with 24"s, I think the proportions would be nicer. Those tiny profile chainrings look dope. It's nice being in the Profile hub club too eh?

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
Dan-Rides-Bikes said:
im in the uk :)

Bastard! how much do they run over there? ive seen a few places online (UK sites) but not too many carry them. any sites you recomend that i might be able to order them from?

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
that bike is dialed.

i dunno if you care or what, but i think the seat looks a little outta place with that build...

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Bicyclist said:
I think an SDG seat would do well on there.
Yeah an I beam I Sky would be dope or I'm a big fan of the Coalition seat if you wanna stick with your Thompson.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
fiddy_ryder said:
whered you get the cranks? cant find em here in the US...
i beleive bikeparts.com sells them but im not sure, you can get just about anything there, 'cept for colombian coke. thats what harlem's for