Quantcast

Black Rock, Oregon HD Video - Downhill

May 8, 2013
Natural Terrain presents its first mountain biking action video featuring Cary Adams and Micah Meyers riding at Black Rock, Oregon. Natural Terrain is a new outdoor action sport and recreation company with the purpose of promoting and encouraging outdoor sports and recreational activities. This is the first of many action videos to come. Hopefully this video is to your liking and encourages you to go out and ride!

Link:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_PVQMwd8S0o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FirstAscent

Chimp
Apr 23, 2013
Alaska
Awesome guys. I moved to Alaska from Oregon and wish I had spent more time riding there. I'll be back to visit though, sweet edit

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Diggin the singlespeed tail hardtail action! Seems like they'd be fun machines out there for most of the stuff.

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
i google mapped "black rock, or" and it gave me a spot thats a mile out into the ocean. underwater DH?!:p

need to get back to OR ASAP, last time i was there i didnt go far enough inland. just the south west corner. =/

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
i was trying to find out where they were located and couldnt find it.. then i stumbled upon the 'directions' tab.

derp. i has the dumb today.