Quantcast

Black Rock

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
was there yesterday. BT was okay and nothing was too soupy. No idea after the hail fest today though.

Oct 23, 2009
Hillsboro
Thanks for the input and late response. We made it to Colonnade, it was different(super short lines), but loads of fun and I was wore out when we got back to Portland. And yes, I was dry most of the day.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
you should stay tuned on the westside trail federation page for build parties out at Stud Stewart state park. Then it would only be a 15 minute drive for you to hit some sweet freeride trails instead of 3 hours.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
come down here and I will. I'm just going to throw this out there but in six months Portland is going to be the sickness for biking.

Oct 23, 2009
Hillsboro
I'm all for something local here in Portland. Me and another buddy have been talking with Hillsboro's head park honcho about possible locations for something similar to what Seattle had to offer. No doubt I was burnt out driving all over Oregon this year for mountains and riding areas. Keep me posted on what you have going on.

DamienD

Monkey
Nov 6, 2007
Bothell
I'm all for something local here in Portland. Me and another buddy have been talking with Hillsboro's head park honcho about possible locations for something similar to what Seattle had to offer. No doubt I was burnt out driving all over Oregon this year for mountains and riding areas. Keep me posted on what you have going on.
seattle has nothing to offer compared to oregon. unless its secret. like secret enuogh the ride monkey kids dont know about

Oct 23, 2009
Hillsboro
Yeah, I was referring to Colonnade and it's unique spot in the city...unique, you know, like dry in the winter. But I agree, Oregon has some cool **** out there, I just get burnt and broke driving out there at the end of the summer.

We are meeting up with Hillsboro's city planner on the 9th, throw down some ideas and see what they have to offer, location wise.