Quantcast

Blackrock on Sat. or Sun.?

L

luelling

Anyone off here going to be there on Saturday? I'm thinking about rolling out about 10:00 am. I might be out on Sunday as well

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
luelling said:
Anyone off here going to be there on Saturday? I'm thinking about rolling out about 10:00 am. I might be out on Sunday as well
I rode the dirtbike Saturday, then the Grotto and Meldrum today. If you want to go next weekend, I'm in.
Tim

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
sessions said:
how is meldrum and the grotto doing?
FANTASTIC!!!
Between the two spots, who could ask for better jumps or people to ride with. Both spots have never been in better shape. The Grotto still has "the worlds tightest BMX dirt jumps" as a guy from Austraila said yesterday. Meldrum has great lines of well shaped, mtb friendly doubles. There was a huge turn out there today, basically all the PDX rippers.

I'll probably hit the Grotto after work tomorrow. I haven't made it all the way through them on my Fall Guy yet, almost though.

Tim

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
sessions said:
I’ll be hitting up meldrum and the grotto when I get back home from school in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the info.
Cool. I was there again today at the Grotto after work. That place is very challenging, but I'm making good progress. I'm going to try to make a habit of going there everyday around 5:00 after work.

There were a few guys who showed up on full suspension mtb's today. Not a wise selection for that place. My Tonic can only very loosely even be called a mountain bike.