Quantcast

Blackrock saturday AM

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
Hey I'm heading down to blackrock on saturday morning (6/23) for the first time. I haven't hit jumps or drops in about 2 years so it should be interesting. Anyone else planning on being there then? Looks like perfect weather. I think I'll leave Hillsboro at about 7-8am. How important is a chainguide there? I'm sure I won't do anthing over 6-7ft drop or 12-15ft gap. Any pointers? Thanks!

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
You're going to love that place. I was down there about 4 weeks ago when they had their big shuttle day and that place was amazing. Too bad you'll have to ride/push up the hill cause that will really limit the amount of downhill riding you'll get. You need to also check out Post Canyon sometime. We rode there the same weekend and that place was really cool as well. Plus you can shuttle Post.

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Yeah I was going to PM you when we went down there last time but it was right around the time you moved and I figured you were pretty busy. I'm probably going to head down there again in the fall, maybe after Whistler closes. Its quite a drive for me, and although lots of fun, not something I'm going to do on a regular basis.