Quantcast

Blackrock Today

L

luelling

It was really wet today...the pics convey some of that. I wore rain pants and a jacket but I didn't properly cover my feet and hands and that made the ride down really cold. Mad props to the guys digging...I should have taken a picture of that....we had almost an inch of rain today!!

Attachments

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
luelling said:
It was really wet today...the pics convey some of that. I wore rain pants and a jacket but I didn't properly cover my feet and hands and that made the ride down really cold. Mad props to the guys digging...I should have taken a picture of that....we had almost an inch of rain today!!
Whats blackrock? Ive never heard of this place:( Looks like a fun place! O and building in the rain or right after it stops is perfect! Makes the dirt easy to pack

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Its in falls city or, about 1 1/2 hours south/west from portland. Its a legal freeride park, super fun. Cheak out blackrockfreeride.org.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
fuzzycatnuts said:
Its in falls city or, about 1 1/2 hours south/west from portland. Its a legal freeride park, super fun. Cheak out blackrockfreeride.org.
YIKES far away but maybe i shall check it out this summer perhaps.
Thanks for the whereabouts and the website!

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
It's ill. Huge and getting huger, bunch of great lines, cool SST-style beginner/stunt park area. Love it, wish it was a couple hours closer but that won't stop me from hitting it again!

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
carbuncle said:
It's ill. Huge and getting huger, bunch of great lines, cool SST-style beginner/stunt park area. Love it, wish it was a couple hours closer but that won't stop me from hitting it again!
Ya no kidding now if only it was only a couple blocks away:rolleyes: that would be nice.

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
The riding at blackrock is good but pushing to the top is a pain. It'd be cool if they had a shuttle.
For me falls and post are the same distance and i'd choose post just because i can drive to the top, also post is bigger, but falls always has someone there building. I'm sure there will be be bigger stuff.