Quantcast

~@~ Blah Monday GMT ~@~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I'd rather be back in bed. My son has given my wife and I our 3rd cold of the season... WTF! Normally I only get sick maybe once during the whole year.

Stay safe out there monkeys.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

Skied fresh snow two days in a row, more pow coming this week. I haven't been on my bike in almost a week but my legs wouldn't know it.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I am hangover 3 days/week. Decided to get some clensing after one party in Krakow when I woke up 400km from it in a city where no one accepts your credit card so you can't go back. It's good that it was only 100km from my home.
Less partries more movies and books. Maybe I will loose the beer belly. Need to drop 8% of Body fat.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
And a super happy Monday to all of you! May you have a Monday full of sunshine and rainbows!

Wife and I had a pretty low-key weekend. Saw Skyfall Saturday night. Good flick, but I wasn't all "OMG that was the greatest Bond EVER!!!!" But I enjoyed it. And the popcorn. And the pecan-crusted trout with broccoli before the movie.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home. -8 with wind chill when we got home last night, Subaru had a flat, the windshield in the Jeep had a crack, and the storm door on the back of the house is busted. *le sigh*

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Monday! It was a usual Bend weekend...beers and bikes. My back continues to hurt, it's amazing how much I can put up with. Lots of walks.