Quantcast

bleeding through

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
not the same type of metal. i can see how someone who likes ramstein wouldnt like bleeding through as they're two totally different types of music. i happen to like both of them.

oh and i think you should go for the chase. being 6'1 the p3 would ride like a bmx bike on you. there sized really small. so i think a chase would have a better geo. but ive never ridden a chase. i have had lots of time on the p bikes though and they are great if your into the urban/jumping thing.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
lovebunny said:
not the same type of metal. i can see how someone who likes ramstein wouldnt like bleeding through as they're two totally different types of music. i happen to like both of them.

oh and i think you should go for the chase. being 6'1 the p3 would ride like a bmx bike on you. there sized really small. so i think a chase would have a better geo. but ive never ridden a chase. i have had lots of time on the p bikes though and they are great if your into the urban/jumping thing.
Thanks for the suggestion man. What would Bleeding Through be considered as?

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Bleeding through? I did an endo on a ride before work a few weeks back.

Went to the office, took a shower, put on my marketing weasel outfit and started to wrestle with powerpoint.

Someone walked by and mentioned I was "bleeding through" and ruined a perfectly good weasel shirt.

Does that count?

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
lovebunny said:

I like Rammstein and bleeding through, & i would call bleeding through hardcore metal.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I think people are cool who give other bands a chance. Some people will be like, eww its in a different language, o it must suck. Even though I take German i dont understand everything they say but they have got some good beats. Rock on...