Quantcast

Blender advice

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Love that a bot randomly bumped and started this shit show. :rofl:

PS- the vitamix has been sweet. Used it to mix a giant batch of scrambled eggs yesterday- we use it surprisingly a lot more than just smoothies. Easy to clean, too.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
If I could offer any advice, it would have been to start with sticking his landings. I mean, back in the early freeride days he went huger than huge but just couldn't hold it together on some of those drops and got hurt more often than anyone should, pushing the 'big huck' limits or not.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Long-time family friends have figured a way to combine a Evinrude outboard motor and a blender to make the fastest margaritas around. Look them up..... Bill's Beer and Bait shop out of Scottsdale, AZ. Should my stepson and his fiance' decide on a date, I'd love to have them come up and do the bartending.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
bite me

I make 90% of all my food from scratch using organic ingredients. eating foods that you have to chew releases digestive enzymes in the mouth that end up in the gut and aid digestion and absorption. you dont get that with smoothies
I only eat raw vegan gluten free fair trade artisinaly curated non GMO cruelty free heirloom molecular gastronomical Kumquat foams prepared by bra-less virgins with untrimmed pubic hair.

You can't taste the smugness otherwise.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Any suggestions for a quality blender?
I just remove the J-pipe from the sink and toss ingredients down the garbage disposal. No room for single function appliances in my house. Use ice cubes to clean things up if you just had to grind up a dead hooker. Add a little bleach if she had genital warts.