Quantcast

Blindsided by the light - Inedible Hulk's new Blindside

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I don't get the Blindside. Single pivot type suspension and the shock placed high on the bike. To me there seems to be other bike out there who have done this better?

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
damn, bout time transition started sponsoring some big time pinner team, nice lookin ride

edit: the real question is whether or not that bike is super d approved? and will it work in your coaching sessions?

©2001;2785447 said:
LOL...yeah, he doesn't sound like a hater, does he? (but we all know better)
Phil must have put on a happy face for the tape recorder or been being serviced while the interview was being conducted. I seriously doubt that to be true.

Good thing he didnt have to talk about anything but his bike otherwise it would have been a rant worthy of being on the O'Reily Factor...dumb grumpy bastard

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Sweet bike but I hate you for getting this stuck in my head:

Blinded by the light,
revved up like a deuce,
another runner in the night
Blinded by the light,
revved up like a deuce,
Blinded by the light,
revved up like a deuce,
Madman drummers bummers,
Indians in the summer with a teenage diplomat
In the dumps with the mumps as the adolescent pumps his way into his hat
With a boulder on my shoulder, feelin' kinda older,
I tripped the merry-go-round
With this very unpleasin', sneezin' and wheezin,
the calliope crashed to the ground
The calliope crashed to the ground
But she was
Blinded by the light....

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
haters don't deserve such nice rides. sick stuff, pinner.
HAHA, Phil's either gonna be a very happy man or a disappointed panda after this week! Don't have too much fun out there without me this time around! Watch out for in n out @ 10 am, it'll due you in! Ain't that right Fisher...YAK!!! What up Wentzy?

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Well we arrived in california just in time for the storm of the century. Looks like no riding will be happening this weekend. Rain wont keep us away from Anaheim supercross though. I'll be sure to post up some ride impressions once we can get on the trail.

I almost forgot, you are all wankers and I hate everything.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Well we arrived in california just in time for the storm of the century. Looks like no riding will be happening this weekend. Rain wont keep us away from Anaheim supercross though. I'll be sure to post up some ride impressions once we can get on the trail.

I almost forgot, you are all wankers and I hate everything.
haha, wanks!

fuc%!n tossers!

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
the most diabolical hater of them all. looks good phil, that yellow one is AWESOME. eren whats the paint deal on that bad boy?

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
saw it live today actually....it is green in natural/non-flash light with some ghosted in airbrush waves that you can almost make out in the pic. took his buddy 6 weeks to do it. the wheels were actually direct from transition gold, now they will not be avail to the public, I asked. The bike is stupid cool, now I want one :disgust1:.