Quantcast

Bling bling the pimpship has landed !

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Pictured below is W.C.H. new fully custom , chromed Nemesis Project Double Agent , W/ polished WC4x and other fully custom polished pimpness ! Enjoy

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Here's a shot of the main bike a bit bigger

I would just like to thank Mike for givien us the oppertunity to build this amazing bike for him , it was a true pleasure being able to build and assemble a bike of this caliber !

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Hot damn!

Is that a 105 in the rear?

Nope fully polished and reshaped Ultegra rer der !

I had to strip the orignal , buff it , polish out the Shimano logo and reshpe the center section with the scotchbrite wheel on the air die grinder , then re-polish everything .

The fork was a whole nother story , like 3-4 days of solid polishing :shocked:

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
dam man that some sick **** right there. holy ow wch dude your gonna ahve to wear sun glasses everywhere you go or you will blind yourself on the bling. man that clean hell job man hella job on it..

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
do not and i repeat do not look directly at that thing with out shades on, even at night. my eyes are still hurting from checking it out last week.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
that looks amazing right now, hopefully it doesn't wear too much on the owner, i'm not sure i could handle all that chrome.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
Awesome is a bit of an understatement.

How hot does that thing get when it's out in the sun? My really old chromed bmx bike (from back in "my days") would get burning hot if I left by my front door to go get a drink. The sun would hit it mid koolaid-break and by the time I got back, it'd be hot enough to burn. Might not have been from the chrome. . . though.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
killer.

like I said in the thread posted on mtbr, that thing is so far beyond these high dollar catalog queen click and order bolt-up bikes, it's just insane. Much respect for all of the work and detail that went into that build (even though I'm not a fan of chrome either, respect is still due).

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Well the bike isnt for everyone , it's either love ot or hate it .

to everyone who said it was too much chrome to live with but they still like it ... THANK YOU !!! I did my job then .

Really what can you compair that bike too ??
T-1000 anyone ?

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Well the bike isnt for everyone , it's either love ot or hate it .

to everyone who said it was too much chrome to live with but they still like it ... THANK YOU !!! I did my job then .

Really what can you compair that bike too ??
T-1000 anyone ?

silversurfer mang!

no really, watch for it though, all the kids going back to chrome profiles and chrome bars recently... next step from easter.
you're bringin' back the benchmark for all these style-eaters WCH! can you get a matching chrome jofa with the iced out strap on faceguard grill???

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Brad, any clear on the hoops or just raw polish? Mine are at the painters right now.... so a little late for me, but I had considered it. Im close to finishing all those demos banging around my living room....

Theres also a BR getting ready for chunky gold flake over gloss black....

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Brad, any clear on the hoops or just raw polish? Mine are at the painters right now.... so a little late for me, but I had considered it. Im close to finishing all those demos banging around my living room....

Theres also a BR getting ready for chunky gold flake over gloss black....

I believe the MTX (and maybe others besides bmx too?) come in "polished" finish now straight from Sun.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
I believe the MTX (and maybe others besides bmx too?) come in "polished" finish now straight from Sun.
Wow, I thought I would have known that.... And its MTX's I have over at the paint booth right now as well.

Hmmm... Polished MTXs on Red I9s with red to silver fade spokes........ :monkeydance:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Looks pretty nice. I'd like to see one with some red bits or something too. Actually I really like the 'deep red over chrome' look you had on one of your other bikes.

Does it ship with 5 tubes of autosol to keep it so shiny? The owner will have a strong right arm pretty soon.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Looks pretty nice. I'd like to see one with some red bits or something too. Actually I really like the 'deep red over chrome' look you had on one of your other bikes.

Does it ship with 5 tubes of autosol to keep it so shiny? The owner will have a strong right arm pretty soon.
I shipped the bike with a detail and polishing kit :lighten:

I included chrome polish , steel wool , micro fiber polishing cloths and a industials size tube a mothers metal polish !

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
really $$$ pimp sled, always like to see others dream builds. I would have left more contrasts and lightened the part selection up a bit. Wow though...

You should post a spec.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
ok parts spec
Nemesis Project Double Agent (custom chrome plated) (custom geo) w/ Cane Creek Double Barrel
Nemesis Project fork Z1/4x (custom polished, slammed and tuned)
Nemesis Project stem (custom polished)
Nemesis Project steel handlebar (custom polished)
Thompson masterpiece seatpost (polished)
Ultegra rear derailleur (custom polished)
Saint shifter
Avid Juicy 7's
Braking Wavy Rotors
Phil Wood hubs laced to polished Sun 8-Track rims
Profile crankset w/ imperial sprocket
SNAFU pedals
E-13 lg-1 guide W/ west texas taco
Marzocchi tires
FLY headset
Shadow Conspiracy grips and seat

what do you know. i come over here to make a post about my new bike and i find this....

the major influence behind this build was my old BMX bikes, for many years i've wanted to build an all chromed/polished MTB....

it weighs in at 38.5lbs on my bathroom scale (which is open to discussion on it's precision since it is a dial type...)

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Damn that is straight pimpin'!!!

the major influence behind this build was my old BMX bikes, for many years i've wanted to build an all chromed/polished MTB....
Funny, I was about to type that it reminds me of my old chromed-out Kuwahara with Jeff Bottema fork and Flight Cranks...but where are the z-rims?