Quantcast

bling bling yamaha...

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
I have no problem screaming "SQUID !!!" at idiots riding in a t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes. They are the idiots who will prevent me from getting a street bike because they make insurance so damn high. Thanks for falling at 60 doing a wheelie for your gay posse and tearing off 65% of your skin idiot.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
werd. a time and a place for everything.
while on patrol, if i came across some guys working on their stunts late at night in an industrial area with no traffic and they were wearing some decent gear....i'll probably just sit and watch. it's the idiots that do that stuff on main st on a friday night that i love to bust.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
manimal said:
it's a whole new thing dealing with the ability to do burnouts :confused: i speak to a lot of these idiots and the usual response is that it makes it easier to smoke the back wheel while rolling. my reply is that they just don't know how to ride....besides, those tires aren't cheap. :dead: :rolleyes: i could make my old R6 do a rolling burnout if i got my weight way forward....i think they're just stupid squids and scared.

"hey look! that guy can go fast in a straight line!" :rolleyes:
bingo... file under 'guys who say the can ride hardstails down a DH course and be fast'

i put 'quads' in the same boat to be honest...

h22ekhatch

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Portland
manimal said:
yes, but you can't really drag on the street, and most dragsters have more than 110hp :rolleyes: i saw a '92 CBR 600F2 with a 15" extension. that bike didn't even break the 100hp barrier...what the hell does he need an extension for? you can standon the rear axle and still have to dump the clutch to stand it up.
i ran a flat 10:00 on a buddies '98 ZX-9R that was pushing 154 ponies and i didn't seem to have any problems keeping the front end down. these dudes are just hacks with too much money...or perhaps too many credit card applications in the mail.

edit: and a Busa is the only bike on the street that halfway warrants an extended swingarm.
Agreed, just giving the other side of the coin or whatever. (btw pic fixed, had to upload the pic to a different server)

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
totally agree manimal. i mean extended swingarms have there place, but that place is on a drag strip. i think that sport bike chassis left stock are the only way to fly. i mean what other motorized vehicle can you go around hairpin corners as you can with a sport bike. ohh and im digging the chrome on that yamaha, and that m3 made me splooge my pants talk about hot.