Quantcast

Blink 182

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Yep, got tickets to their final show of the tour here in SB on Monday night!!! Front and center. So stoked!

Anyone on here ever see them play? Been wanting to since I was about 10 but never got the chance, so I'm pretty stoked!

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I saw them play back in like 96 in park city. they opened for Pennywise. They were really good live. they are super funny guys and really get the crowd pumped. they're full of comedy. You're going to have a great time.

I remember them saying something like, "if god didn't want you to jack off, then he probably wouldn't have made your arms just the right length to grab it." They're great live.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
SWEET! So stoked!! I was super dissapointed when I missed out on the shows in LA and then they announced they're coming here as their final show of the tour.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Yep, got tickets to their final show of the tour here in SB on Monday night!!! Front and center. So stoked!

Anyone on here ever see them play? Been wanting to since I was about 10 but never got the chance, so I'm pretty stoked!
Saw them at Fiddlers Green with Weezer and Talking Back Sunday about a month ago.

The show was amazing, I thought Weezer was the best, but that's just because I like Weezer better.

Blink is ****ing funny as ****.

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
saw them last week in charlotte for free. Asher Roth opened for them... what a joke he was. Blink did really well tho, had a nice light screen set up, and Travis' solo was pretty sick. played some newer stuff and of course all their classic sh!t: whats my age again, all the small things, i miss you.. etc. I would have taken pics but we had lawn seats and the camera couldnt pick up anything from that far away.

the line up started great, and included all american rejects, fall out boy, weezer, and others. but the tour was changed up quite a bit just before they played here.. the only two bands to show up was Blink and that Asher Roth douchebag. Im glad i didnt pay for the tickets...

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Yeah, Asher Roth sucks major....
But yep, going to work then heading over there. I was going to ride today but broke the front triangle on my bike yesterday so there goes that idea!

SOOOOOO EXCITED!

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
I saw them get boo'd off stage while opening for a primus show in vail, back in the 90s. drummer is solid, lead singer was tone def live

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Just saw them in Tampa with FOB. Not bad, but I enjoyed the opening band more (All American Rejects) Blink and FOB were just kind of phoning it in.

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
saw them at shoreline month or so ago. they were funny and what not, just not a fan of the new stuff, loved their older stuff. Weezer was the sh*t though, sooooo goood they rocked in there jump suits like none other