Quantcast

### "Blood Moon" Wednesday GMT ###

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Clouds clouds clouds.

Watching a friends dogs this week. One is a great dane puppy. Dumbest dog ever, at least it is easy to deal with.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Got a headache. Alarm went off at 5:30 this morning and I did NOT want to get out of bed. Meh.

Someone at work reminded me today that Monday is Columbus Day, thus a company holiday. So, three day weekend!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin.

Impatiently waiting for my insurance check to come in. I hate waiting. :rant:

Also got a call back for a second, in person group interview. That holds promise.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning.
coffee in hand. riding a bike on some dirt later today.

Mornin.
Impatiently waiting for my insurance check to come in. I hate waiting. :rant:
Also got a call back for a second, in person group interview. That holds promise.
Adv: did they determine if the Toyota is salvageable, or totalled?
Good luck with the interview. Ask for more money and less work.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Sitting in Mass General sports injury clinic with my boy. His head ain't right

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I'm behind the times (not denying it), but I came across "Where The Trail Ends" on Netflix when browsing and watched the whole thing last night until 1:00am. First bike vid I've watched in 5-6 years, and holy crap has riding/filming come a long way.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm behind the times (not denying it), but I came across "Where The Trail Ends" on Netflix when browsing and watched the whole thing last night until 1:00am. First bike vid I've watched in 5-6 years, and holy crap has riding/filming come a long way.
i've been keeping on things a little better than you have - and i saw that when it came out and i was honestly a little disappointed for something that came out of RBM.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Adv: did they determine if the Toyota is salvageable, or totalled?
Good luck with the interview. Ask for more money and less work.
Like 99% at this point that it's going to be totaled. The inspection/evaluation will be done today or tomorrow. *Taps finger*

And you bet I'll be asking for more money. Position starts at 40% more than what I currently make. I'll negotiate up from there.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I woked the wife and kids up....it was cool. Kids enjoyed it. In our area the stars were out in full force as well, saw a lot of constellations I normally don't take the time to find.

Also saw a shooting star.

I made a wish, it didn't come true as the wife was grumpy with me for wakeding her up early.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
shit dan...was that the one who had the concussion a couple of weeks a go?
Yes, my 12yo.
He hasn't been able to make it through a full school day since.
There's an sight issue when processing movement that makes him get wicked headaches and nausea.
After speaking to the neurologist today and running some tests it appears that he's recovering OK but these lingering issues will just take more time and maybe some PT.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Sorry to hear of your son's post-football (?) issues, Dan.

Understaffed day at work again. I will survive.