Quantcast

Blowing Off The Snoop Dogg Party Tonight...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
This town is insane right now with celeb Superbowl parties, but your ol' pal stinkyboy is playing it safe and gave away his passes to the Snoop bash.

Makes me miss being young and crazy, well young.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Good for you!

I bet your town is insane. Stay indoors!
Ha!

Yea, I rode through downtown Scottsdale coming home and the place has never been more full of people not knowing what they're doing.

I blew a giant snot rocket on the drivers door window of a gigantic limo who cut me off.

:monkeydance:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
It's gotta be so odd... like full of passive zombies.
Granted, I ride the sidewalk, rather than the street, as I'd prefer to see my death coming rather than being taken out from behind by a latte slurping Hummer driver, but my badazz MiNewt is pointed up and on blinkie mode, but people and drivers still seem to get confused as to what's happening when I ride past.

:disgust:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
LOL - Wife went to the 50cent party and got pictures of 50cent, snoop, pdiddy, and paris hilton.

She has a media pass to all the events... except the superbowl

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
You can get photos of those people on teh innaweb easy enough (if you really feel the need), AND you have the added bonus of not having to be in Phoenix. :D

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Ha!

Yea, I rode through downtown Scottsdale coming home and the place has never been more full of people not knowing what they're doing.

I blew a giant snot rocket on the drivers door window of a gigantic limo who cut me off.

:monkeydance:
I rode by an old caddy limo on 38" tires tonight. That was probably the most badass/lamest thing I've seen in a while. Had I been more drunk, I might have tried to run it down and take a photo of the contents.

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
yo stinky, i just moved from scottsdale and i am not at all disapointed that im not there for the choas this weekend from the superbowl, aswell as the golf tourny. have fun with mess of people invading the valley!! peace

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
I go to parties and don't drink. He can do that too.
:disgust1: if i'm reading into the whole situation with stinky trying to stay sober correctly, then i think it's pretty obvious that it's a little more complicated than just going and not drinking.

After you have been of the sauce for a good long time, maybe a year or two, hanging with the crowd that's still doing research is a little less threatening.

When you're still getting the twinge every time you're near a bottle, it's a lot more difficult.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
:disgust1: if i'm reading into the whole situation with stinky trying to stay sober correctly, then i think it's pretty obvious that it's a little more complicated than just going and not drinking.
He's a grown man, and a fairly smart one from conversations had with him, so it's really not all that hard to have fun and exercise restraint.

You all act like he's a junkie just one step away from the edge. I give him far more credit than that. Perhaps, rather than condemning anyone making comments towards him and wearing kid gloves, you could show him some respect and think that he's really going to be ok. There is caring and then there is overprotection.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yeah, I wasnt really thinking about his drinking issue, I was just saying not going to a party was probably not as exciting as going to a party... I mean if you're starting a thread about it an all.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
After you have been of the sauce for a good long time, maybe a year or two, hanging with the crowd that's still doing research is a little less threatening.

When you're still getting the twinge every time you're near a bottle, it's a lot more difficult.
Maybe that's the case, but I also think Brian has enough brain to be ok, regardless of the situation.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
No, I'm pretty much a lush, and I would have gotten smashed last night. Hell, I'm even laying low tonight.
I've done cocaine, weed, hash, and more.

the one thing I cannot control is alcohol. I don't know why, just can't.

Some people have other issues, just a fact of life.