Quantcast

BLT's

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i'm partial to heirloom tomatoes if i can get my hands on them. and cheap bacon? no. just no. needs to be thick cut, peppered is a nice touch too. i like mine on sourdough.

and yes, avocado on burgers. i've been putting jalapeno slices on my burgers before i put the cheese on them. then some avocado slices on top.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
i'm partial to heirloom tomatoes if i can get my hands on them. and cheap bacon? no. just no. needs to be thick cut, peppered is a nice touch too. i like mine on sourdough.

and yes, avocado on burgers. i've been putting jalapeno slices on my burgers before i put the cheese on them. then some avocado slices on top.
JimmyDean Hickory smoked bacon. $3.99/lb. PriceRight. Buy 2 packs. Cook it all. Share with your friends in the shed or Camper turned to shed, for a rewarding post ride snack with Beers. Make BLT's all week with the leftovers. BLT Turkey Avocado Wraps. I put the same Crema on the wraps as the grilled Corn I made that evening. It was better the next day. Not so good on the Salt Potatoes however. Need real butter for that.....

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
JimmyDean Hickory smoked bacon. $3.99/lb. PriceRight. Buy 2 packs. Cook it all. Share with your friends in the shed or Camper turned to shed, for a rewarding post ride snack with Beers. Make BLT's all week with the leftovers. BLT Turkey Avocado Wraps. I put the same Crema on the wraps as the grilled Corn I made that evening. It was better the next day. Not so good on the Salt Potatoes however. Need real butter for that.....
Costco has the best non gourmet bacon I've found
20150208_080931-1.jpg