Quantcast

Blue Closed 10/24 Awards Rescheduled 1:00 10/31

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
Sorry for any inconveniences but due to the ridiculous rain in the forecast for overnight and tomorrow we will be closed tomorrow. We will have the awards next Sat. at 1:00 pm rain or shine. :mad:

dagmz6s

Monkey
Jan 12, 2008
Merion, PA
next saturday is the last day they will be open. I need to get my season pass for next year so I really hope I am able to get up there now.

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
I'm trying to get one more riding day in there before they close. Going to Platty this weekend. I hope the weather is good for next saturday. Blue Saturday, Catty Sunday... It's gonna be a good weekend.

dagmz6s

Monkey
Jan 12, 2008
Merion, PA
link doesnt work for me either. I just followed through from www.skibluemt.com, you need to click tickets & passes, then in the middle of the page to buy tickets online, then just keep clicking till you get there.

last I heard they are going to be open on Saturdays and Sundays next year, no weekdays though except maybe the friday before a race.

TankerX

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
The best place Fo Sho
i would like to know what type of weather will prevent Blue from not opening? I went to a resort once where signs of heavy clouds were coming through and the moment we got off the gondola, they said they're shutting down the lift and they even came out and got the spectators out of the restaurant to get people down the gondola. The thing is I understand when signs of thunder will shut down temporarily but this place just shut down completely b/c of the down pours and 30-40 mins later it cleared up but still remained to leave it shut down for the day...WTF let me ride...Am I wrong for saying this? My point is, Does Blue go by this same code of saftey? I know Diablo runs when it rains and PLatty..lol.. They stay open no matter what!