12:00pm MtnX track opens for practice
2:00pm Reg. closes
4:00pm lift closes for DH MtnX race
Sunday 7/10/05
9:00am Registration opens
9:30am lift opens for DH practice
12:00pm DH racing starts
Awards to follow

Driving up from GA to race. See ya there!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
CharlieM said:
I emailed RacersEdge and got this...
Sat. 7/9/05
12:00pm MtnX track opens for practice
2:00pm Reg. closes
4:00pm lift closes for DH MtnX race
Sunday 7/10/05
12:00pm DH racing starts
Awards to follow

Driving up from GA to race. See ya there!

Thanks for the info

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
I'll be up there for the race. any one have any info on camping up there, or super cheap hotells ?

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
The second stop on the series will take place on July 9- 10 th, at Blue Knob Resort in Claysburg, Pennsylvania. Blue Knob, a favorite amongst the racers, will play host to a Downhill and Mountain-cross race as well as a unique “Slope-style” competition

taken from racersedgeonline.com

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
I rode like a spode, ran a 2:28,(6th 30-39 ex) was way consevative, the lift braking down cost me most of my practice as I was just there on sunday, props to Blue Knob and Racersedge for putting on a great race and doing their best to get all of us stranded riders back up the mountain .it was a very fun race course. oh and everyone needs to add a minute to their time as the ghost riders threw everything off by a minute. correction , I ran a 3:28,paintballpunk51 you ran a 3:46, Lars Tribus had the fastest time on the hill with a 2:59.
how'd the rest of ya do?

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Actually you are wrong my friend, Lars ran 2:59. ..it was a little later ( about an hour after they posted the results)...that they wrote on the Pro/semipro sheet that you needed to add 60 seconds to all times....it went for all the others as well.their formula for the timing was off a minute. and besides did you race the course,yes it was fast and dry ,but under 2 minutes.......come on dude, really...Yes I rode consevitavely but was not terribly slow by any means. my time puts me 29 seconds behind Lars, half a minute is a long time on a three minuteish run......he was smokin as usual

SKYWAYBUZZ

Monkey
Mar 16, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA.
Lost the bolt on my rear deraileur jockey wheel after the Big Rock drop, had to pump the last section thru the woods.

Super Fun Race Course! Pretty Cool for my first Blue Knob DH Race! Thanks to Racer's Edge and Blue Knob.

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
Leesburg, VA
Can you post any more pic's ?? What a GREAT event !!!!! Props to the Blue Knob crew and the RacersEdge group for pushing thru and making this thing happen !!!!!!!

See you all at WISP,

1st Place Beginner Master 40+ (old fart's)