Quantcast

Blue Marsh Lake on Labor Day?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Which one of you has a Honda Element with a big Kona sticker on the rear window and was at Blue Marsh with 2 yellow sea kayaks? I was parked next to you, but didn't see your RM sticker until I was loading my boat...well after you had left.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Is that in PA.

I totally know who that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it is. Who? I saw them sitting in the car for a bit, but like I said, I didn't see the sticker until later. It would be cool to have someone to ride with while I'm in town visiting the inlaws.

Devon and I were kayaking at Blue Marsh this weekend. It was fun I didn't notice any vehicles with any RM stickers on it. I would love to go riding there more often but it's too much of a ride for the Mrs. she likes the rides to be kept under 10 miles. I just want to ride. If any one goes there often or should I say more often then I, then let me know and I'll meet you there.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I was the blue CR-V parked next to you...RM sticker is on the rack fairing. I was paddling a CLC CH16LT. I'm up visiting the inlaws in Myerstown about once a month. I usually spend the weekend sitting around the house while my wife and her mom shop. I'd love to bring the bike along. What's the Blue Marsh trail like?

The ride is nice and long 20+ mile loop with some steep but short climbs with some nice rolling rewards. Once you commit to the loop there's no turning back. You can cut some of the ride towards the end but it is a road ride back. As a mountain biker I think riding on roads suck. Let me know if you want to plan a ride and maybe we can get some other Monkey on the trail as well.:banana:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'm game...we can ride Blue Marsh, French Creek, or even Jim Thorpe...that one is more than a ride, that's a camping weekend ride. Or where ever...
Guess what I bought this weekend?

Ok enough fun and games...

Aubrey and I got a pop-up camper!!! :)

Hey RAY btw why don't you and Devon put your heads together and let us know a weekend we could come down to visit in either late Sept or Oct.