Quantcast

Blue Mountain Race.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Hey, anyone know if there is going to be practice on Friday, and if so what times?

Thanks, I will delete the thread immediately upon answer, or make it a roll call.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Registration for any race gives you lift access all weekend !!

Friday: 12 - 6 pm
Saturday: 8 - 5 pm
Sunday: 8 - 4pm

Friday:

Inspection and Practice
Registration 4 - 6pm

So can you ride without registering from

That's what was posted there. So does that mean you can ride at all on friday? Not being a wise guy, I just don't understand.

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Registration for any race gives you lift access all weekend !!

Friday: 12 - 6 pm
Saturday: 8 - 5 pm
Sunday: 8 - 4pm

Friday:

Inspection and Practice
Registration 4 - 6pm

So can you ride without registering from

That's what was posted there. So does that mean you can ride at all on friday? Not being a wise guy, I just don't understand.
you can preregister... Maybe send them an email for a more direct answer or PM Dan (Vertical Earth) on here and he can set you straight

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Thank you man. Will do. Just needed to know when to take off work (or get a tummy ache before the weekend).

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
you can still show up friday pay for your race. You will be given a specific wrist band for the weekend and you can register at 4 when the table opens. Another words you will pay for everything up front. You could theoretically bag the registration until the end if you wanted go last in your class. Get it, got it, good. :thumb:

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Thanks for the response. Alright, thanks. I will probably show up as early as I can saturday to get practice in.

Edit: I will leave this thread up for a few days yet so others know.