Quantcast

Blue Mtn.PA DH, DS, Super D 5-30/31

2000cx

Chimp
Nov 21, 2005
Philly...
Waiting to hear the same...been watching USA Cycling website but nothing is up there yet. Also would be cool if anyone has links to pics...I saw a few folks snapping during my Super D race run.

dagmz6s

Monkey
Jan 12, 2008
Merion, PA
The super D was very east coast. I think it was flowy in spots, but I would say half of the time in the woods things were pretty interesting between the rain that fell the day before, the volume of people practicing on it and then racing it. rocks, roots, mud, off camber, slime. it was a lot of fun and there's certainly potential at Blue. However, I didnt go back today and I had been planning on being up both days.

The DS course was sick, I was actually pretty bummed I didnt bring my hardtail with me. No idea how anyone did in anything, results werent posted when we left.

Last edited:

SeatPost

Chimp
May 17, 2009
Philly, sort of
Patiently waiting for the results. I can't believe that the result's weren't posted a couple hours afterwords. The course was pretty sick. With some more work and riders breaking it in that place could be next level.

dagmz6s

Monkey
Jan 12, 2008
Merion, PA
Patiently waiting for the results. I can't believe that the result's weren't posted a couple hours afterwords. The course was pretty sick. With some more work and riders breaking it in that place could be next level.
Im not surprised the results werent posted a couple hours later but I would hope tomorrow they go up.