Quantcast

Bluetooth mouse mini reviews.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I don't know if anyone finds this useful, but wtf...

Wireless Mighty Mouse: The nipple is great. For a week. Then it gets a bit gritty. Before you know it, you're cleaning it every day. No thanks. The squeeze button is stupid too...why not just make it two buttons? Squeezing the mouse was totally unnatural for me, and required me to move my whole hand from it's normal position. If I'm doing that, I may as well use the keyboard.

Microsoft Laser 8000: Big, but it didn't track as smoothly as the Apple mouse did. The wheel tilts sideways, but it's poorly implemented, because sideways scrolling is slower than George W. with an easy Sudoku. I also couldn't crank the sensitivity up high enough.

Razer Pro Click Mobile: The winner so far. A three button mouse, it's a smaller laptop version. But it does everything it's supposed to, and it is very precise. I'd like an extra button, but what are you going to do? Keep in mind, if you palm a mouse, you might not like the small size for everyday use. I use my fingertips, so I actually prefer a smaller mouse. YMMV.