Quantcast

BMCC DS Course Build Day - March 1st

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
THANKS to everyone that made it out today! A big shout out to Moto for bringing his bobcat...it wouldn't have happened without it.:clapping:

We finished the course and it looks awesome. Mulestar got a bunch of pics so hopefully he'll have a chance to post later on. Moto was definitely rippen especially through the technical section:monkeydance:

The only thing the course needs now is some traffic to get it packed in good so come on down or up when you get a chance. Its always open as with the rest of our trails.:biggrin:

Nice work, the course looks great! Thanks for getting this done Matt, I'm looking forward to the DS races and having a good course less then an hour from my house. Soon as I'm done being sick i'll defintely come help pack it in.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
matt, were you able to get any barriers set up to prevent the idiot truck drivers from having monster truck fest over the top section?

i'm glad you had enough help to get it finished :thumb:

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
I was able to put up some plastic mesh fencing and some course tape...we'll see if that does any good... We are talking with the Rangers about putting up some real barriers and a gate. Hopefully the @## won't come back.:disgust1: