Quantcast

BMW is Worthless

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Just got off the phone with BMW. Dude said they shipped. He was completely put out to find a tracking number for me and was muttering something about Quickbooks, but I tracked 'em and a package is headed my way...

Finally.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
zedro said:
thats cus the Yeti controversy happened months ago....you should have done your ****disturbers research :nope:
Oh I know the main 'debate' happened months and months ago, I just thought that a rekindled thread would possibly rekindle some useless e-speculation! Ha!

tmx said:
TRUCKLY!!!!! I've been wondering about you sir. How's tricks?! That shot Spomeo took of you jumping, post-backyuck, is in regular rotation on this here computer of mine. Hope all is well and that I get to see you sometime this season....
Yo! Tricks is g00t, in fact! I'm hoping to run into you (figuratively speaking, of course, may it please the court) sometimes this season asswell! In addition to my duties as Official Drunken Ninja of the MSC, I'll be at Sea Otter, most or all of the western NORBA Nats (Park City w00t w00t!), and various Motorhead shows in the Rocky Mtns... what are my chances? Still looking good? Rock! Shoot me an email, yo - let me know how things are going in the Big Big City!

And what shot Spooner took of me? I never saw no shot! ~pout pout pout~

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Well well well, Stinkyboy's sitting here trying to type with his finally delivered spankin new replacement BMW gloves. It took over a month, and they didn't send any stickers (as promised), so maybe they make a decent bike, but I will not spend another dime with them.

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
stinkyboy said:
Well well well, Stinkyboy's sitting here trying to type with his finally delivered spankin new replacement BMW gloves. It took over a month, and they didn't send any stickers (as promised), so maybe they make a decent bike, but I will not spend another dime with them.

Ugh.... If I were to give you an honest reply, i'd probably get kicked off of Ridemonkey. So,

Glad you got your gloves, and too bad you won't be doing business with them anymore. They've been very very nice to all their other customers that i know of. Good luck with your future purchases.