Quantcast

bmx bike idk

bmxer123

Chimp
Sep 8, 2012
hey guys recently i baught a sapient black lightning bike. Its a 20.5 tt and yeahi baught it fomr the house and im 14 5'7 and i weigh about 140. im a streetbmxer and when i ride the bike i feel like its a bit over my size i feel like i dont have much controll. do i ahve to buy a smaller bike if i want to do tricks and street? help please

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
:confused: That was my post but that's not my name..? And I don't think I'm a spammer. :confused:
Hmmm I can't remember if it was a cut and paste of your post or not, the person I quote was a spammer trying to answer some threads and spamming others, pretty sure it was a shop Amazon spammer.

Weird stuff indeed.

As far as the OP goes, seems about right for someone that wouldn't run brakes coz no one else does, crazy BMXers.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
hey guys recently i baught a sapient black lightning bike. Its a 20.5 tt and yeahi baught it fomr the house and im 14 5'7 and i weigh about 140. im a streetbmxer and when i ride the bike i feel like its a bit over my size i feel like i dont have much controll. do i ahve to buy a smaller bike if i want to do tricks and street? help please
Is that your weight is inches or centimeters?

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
20.5 is the right size top tube for someone your size, generally speaking.It all comes down to personal preference after that.