Quantcast

Bmx Bikes - Post Your Pics

SpecialEyes

Chimp
Oct 19, 2007
Las Vegas, NV, ... for now
So I haven't seen many BMX bikes in here. I'm starting to wonder... Anyway, let's get some pics in here. Strictly BMX... I'll post mine when it arrives. Should be here from albes any day now. I'll post her when she's fully assembled. :)

SpecialEyes

Chimp
Oct 19, 2007
Las Vegas, NV, ... for now
uhhhhh......."special eyes".....so do you have a seeing disorder?
nope. just haven't seen many bmx bikes here. mostly dj.

as for the name:
When I was 7 years old I fell off of an apartment building in Raleigh, NC severing my neck severely. In turn I lost a lot of blood, underwent lots of plastic surgery and damaged some nerves in my brain that regulate the pressure in my eyes. So every day for the rest of my life, I will experience pain in my eyes and there is absolutely no way without risking permanent brain damage, to correct it. Thanks for asking though.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
nope. just haven't seen many bmx bikes here. mostly dj.

as for the name:
When I was 7 years old I fell off of an apartment building in Raleigh, NC severing my neck severely. In turn I lost a lot of blood, underwent lots of plastic surgery and damaged some nerves in my brain that regulate the pressure in my eyes. So every day for the rest of my life, I will experience pain in my eyes and there is absolutely no way without risking permanent brain damage, to correct it. Thanks for asking though.
Ouch, heh.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
I've been wanting to post on this since you put it up, but I have never taken pics of my bike.

To give a little background, I've ridden TerribleOnes since the company started and I've always been a huge fan of Taj so I was pretty excited when I came acrossed an opportunity one night. On their website the guys had asked for people to email their history with the company and what they were looking for in a bike. The next morning the post was off and I recieved an email from Taj offering to build me a bike (I was one of 10). Don't get the wrong idea, i had to pay for it and all, but I got to pick all the details not to mention the color.

Anyone who is familiar with the Barcode frame will notice right away the differences. I have a Ruben HT, with gyro tabs. I have Garrett grindplates on the chainstays so when I pedal grind they don't grind through. The dropouts are smaller, the brake mounts are on the seatstay, and the bbrkt is a Spanish.

We actually got to go down to meet the guys, ride the T1 ramp, etc the spring I got it. Saddly I blew out my knee right after so the rest of the year I was off my brand new bike, but I've been on it the last couple years and love it.

Probably way to much info, but I thought I would share :)

Attachments

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Sadly we rode the original setup not the new stuff, but its pretty cool seeing Taj ride his own stuff, say nothing of getting to ride it ourselves. Those guys are awesome!