Quantcast

bmx camps?

trailrider1

Monkey
Jun 2, 2009
does anyone know of some bmx camps in the georgia region? like in georgia, florida, tennese, and any other close by states.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
I was a woodward kid. Camped twice then worked there three times after I turned 18. That should tell you something about how much fun I had there.

It's a big training ground for pros, so just hanging around is like watching a demo any day of the week. You will never see more ramps in one place. The facility is huge. The last couple sessions of the season tended to be more bike-centric when I went. Not sure why. Those are better sessions because it's not so hot. The mid-summer sessions were less productive because I spent more time in the pool.

If you go, stay out of the foam unless it's the first week. You will get sick. They only change that sweaty cesspool once a year.
Load up on vitamin C and don't drink all the redbull they have sitting around. That crap will kill you.
Most importantly, PACE YOURSELF. I would kill myself on monday and tuesday and be useless by thursday. Everybody else does the same thing and the ramps are much less busy later in the week.