Quantcast

BMX in So Cal? What's it like these days?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
My kid is 5 and I was thinking that it would be a good time to get her into riding and maybe see if she wants to try BMX. Then I thought... Is there even any decent BMX in So Cal anymore? It's been so long since I checked it out that I have no idea what BMX is like in So Cal these days?

I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, I.E. The 909... are there any tracks around that I can check out? Can anyone give me the lo down on the BMX scene?

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
coal canyon bmx , orange y bmx and perris bmx are all still good tracks you might want to check out . I think there's a NBL track still around in rancho Cucamonga .

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I live right by the Orange Y and that seems to go off on a regular basis. I think their schedule is posted online. As for streety type stuff, Vans at Orange is open T-TH-Sun from 6-10. I go over there pretty regularly although have been busy the last couple months.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I live right by the Orange Y and that seems to go off on a regular basis. I think their schedule is posted online. As for streety type stuff, Vans at Orange is open T-TH-Sun from 6-10. I go over there pretty regularly although have been busy the last couple months.
Off topic: Kazlx, hit me up. I'm thinking about getting a park BMX rig.