Quantcast

BMX Racing @ Morristown, TN

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Anyone racing this weekend? I will be up there on Saturday to race the cruiser class.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Jeremy R said:
Buying a new DH frame is more complicated than just coming up with the money huh? :blah:

Yo Ben, Are you racing a MTB or a BMX cruiser?
BMX Cruiser

But anyone interested can race a MTB with the cruisers. You just gotta have a number plate and a pad set. :blah:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
The word from a little bird is that since the attendance at the Morristown track has been declining the city is looking at dropping the track. So I'll give some support in the form of tom-foolery and spectacular crashes.

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
They created an "open" class at the Raleigh track that is mtb only and we have been getting 5-6 racers every Sunday. I expect as word gets out that we should at minimum have one full gate every week.
I think a lot of mtn bikers are really hesitant to race with the cruiser class but will jump right in to race with each other.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
psycle-on said:
They created an "open" class at the Raleigh track that is mtb only and we have been getting 5-6 racers every Sunday. I expect as word gets out that we should at minimum have one full gate every week.
I think a lot of mtn bikers are really hesitant to race with the cruiser class but will jump right in to race with each other.
Exactly, plus there's no serious climbs. :blah: