Quantcast

bmx riding this weekend?

edinSvenson2

Chimp
Feb 10, 2004
Anyone want to go ride a park somewhere, or session some shti downtown? Woodinville park is pretty fun, and Issaquah has a cool 3/4 bowl. Lemme know.

Erin

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
I'll be in shelton this weekend for the grand opening of their new park. It's not huge, but it has some nice looking lines.

if you're in the area, come out because the more bike presence the better. Bikes are on a probationary period at the park and it would be great to show support and show the city that there are enough interest from the bike community that access should be continued. Plus it's just a prefab park so real skaters won't like it anyway....right brock ;)

alpentalic

Chimp
Sep 13, 2004
bellevue.snoqualmiepass.wa
woodinville is fun but it gets old.... quick... and issy has a pretty strict no bikes policy if i remember... plus its caged in and is extra patroled by cops... (who btw.. dont like you to lie about your name...)

edinSvenson2

Chimp
Feb 10, 2004
Huh, wierd. I've ridden at Issaquah pretty much every day this week (mid-day usually, on my lunchbreaks) - and today was the first day I've even seen anyone there... a bunch of skateboarders who looked at me like they wanted to kill me for interrupting their ganj session - but I didn't see any cops or anything. Not yet anyways.

edinSvenson2

Chimp
Feb 10, 2004
Oh, which reminds me - me and a friend (one of the three original builders of the DJ area on the sammamish plateau) are starting to build a new DJ area on my buddy's property out near Farrel McWhirter park in Redmond. If any ya'll are down to help dig holes and pile dirt, send me a PM.

Erin