Quantcast

bmx sites

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
do NOT buy from FRANK FORD, they have the worst customer service....

well maybe i just had bad luck but the 2 things i ordered from them took forever to get to me, and i would call every week or so to get an update on my order, and they were complete asses to me! well wut ever i am just a magnent for bad luck....

:D :cool: :)

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
www.albes.com (been around for over 10 years, rider owned, good prices. mention Dans(see below) has it for cheaper and they will do you good)

www.danscomp.com (corporte whores, but have cheap ****...)

www.flatlandfuel.com (mostly flatland stuff but they guy is a rider and super knowledgable)

http://www.staff-bmx.com/site.html (these guys ride too. I've never purchased from them but I've heard good things)

personally I try to use Albes everytime I order and they've been really really good to me. I've been buy from them for over 10 years.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Originally posted by allsk8sno
nah my axels are already beat up some i just want some new ones that will work better with the pegs and 3/8 in...
buy Standard or Kink axles.

they are the best for 3/8
long and heat treated.

and if your really smart you'll get some Kink Fat Nuts.

look into em at albes.com
or kinkbmx.com

Sep 18, 2001
Marin County CA
Originally posted by pnj
www.albes.com (been around for over 10 years, rider owned, good prices. mention Dans(see below) has it for cheaper and they will do you good)

www.danscomp.com (corporte whores, but have cheap ****...)

www.flatlandfuel.com (mostly flatland stuff but they guy is a rider and super knowledgable)

http://www.staff-bmx.com/site.html (these guys ride too. I've never purchased from them but I've heard good things)

personally I try to use Albes everytime I order and they've been really really good to me. I've been buy from them for over 10 years.
Word. Albes, staff, trendbmx.com and empirebmx.com won't sell you crap that doesn't work, unlike dans. Dans is owned by www.alloy.com. Who would you rather support?

Sep 18, 2001
Marin County CA
Oh yeah I'd like to add that in the press release following the aquisition of dans by alloy, alloy stated they wanted to "tap into the profits offered by generation X." They can go f*ck themselves, support your fellow riders, not a massive conglomerate trying to make $.