Quantcast

BMX video I made last night

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
What are the dimensions of the ramp, do you know? I'm going to build another quarter, and am not sure exactly what size I want.
What would you change about it to make it perfect? I'm thinking maybe an 8' radius, with the ramp being 6' tall.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Forgot the deminsions. I think it's a 8 or 9 foot radius. 5 Feet tall. I wish it was 6 or 7 feet tall. There is no deck on it, which I really wish there was but it was expensive enough as it sits. $165 for all the wood. Only took about an hour to build. I really wish there was a deck because those are the fun tricks.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Forgot the deminsions. I think it's a 8 or 9 foot radius. 5 Feet tall. I wish it was 6 or 7 feet tall. There is no deck on it, which I really wish there was but it was expensive enough as it sits. $165 for all the wood. Only took about an hour to build. I really wish there was a deck because those are the fun tricks.
Hmmm... I'm thinking maybe 6' tall, 8' radius. or 7' tall 9' radius. The bigger radius might be nicer for the 26" bike too... And I'll put a platform on it.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Ramp looks sick, so does the riding. i was waiting for someone to tap off the roof but whatever. Maybe get a better pic of the footjam from down below and it would look dope.

Anyway if I where to build a quarter do you think 10 feet is wide enough for 26 bikes? Also what would be a good hight and radious?