Quantcast

BMX vs. MTB

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
Here's some Vert for ya Cru :twitch: Daaaaaaamn.

Pics from the Red Bull "bike night" going on over in Italy, as seen over on matchvideozine. It'll be cool to see the results and what kind of runs each discipline puts together.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
MTB VS BMX.......wtf?????

man that thread name is insulting
It's kind of been advertised as that, but it's really not the case. It's one mtber and one bmxer on a team vs. other teams of 1 mtb 1 bmx. If it was bmxers vs mtbers... mtbs would get pwned. :busted:

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
Yeah the whole bmx vs. mtb doesn't really fit in since they are teaming up.

Here's the teams list, it's happening tonight.

Nothing too exotic, a nice park setup.

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
I'm one up on ya, I recognize 4 of the mtb'ers. I think the mtb'ers are more geared towards park/street, rather than freeride/slopstyle. Plus we all know a lot more U.S. names, rather than Euro names. And Crankworx's is going on this weekend, and a couple people are hurt that can't participate, like Timo Pritzel for instance.

Sounds like McDermott, Sundbaum and Hauck were all getting props from the BMX'ers in yesterdays practice. So look for one of their teams at the top.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
WTF? I almost didn't come back to rear this thread cuz the title didn't make sense to me. I thought this would be two pages of "you're a douche..." Instead I get the coolest sounding comp I've ever heard of! Hell yeah!
I wonder though... think the MTBer and the BMXican on each team knew each other in advance, or were they "assigned" to each other? And if it's the latter... Well, I'd be a little nervous, the BMXers I know are some mean little kids... :help: