Quantcast

bmxerdude and gedi.s gt NEED TO BE BANNED

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
Sorry to post this, but between these two dweebs, this forum is going to pinkbike land. I have counted 10 useless post between the two. 4 from gedi asking the same stupid question if a hub is loud or not. Give me a break. Pick up the phone and call each other- don't post stupid chat crap on a great forum.

Rant over..

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Gonna have to agree. This is the one MTB forum i could come to with out dealing with as$ clowns. Those fools are putting and end to that theory.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I reported them as well.

Stupid stuff in the lounge, sure, thats fine. But in here? Not so much...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
They've already been reported. I banned bmxr a couple days ago and sent gedi a warning to clean up his posts. Please don't report his old posts, but if he makes new ones, feel free.

:thumb:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I meant to make a post about it because my email inbox got hit with a bunch of reports but I spaced it. I deleted a couple of the threads as well. BTW, bmxrdude managed to make 28 stupid posts in two days... and that was AFTER I deleted two and warned him :rolleyes:.

Don't check this forum much so reporting posts is typically the best way to get my attention for a problem, but something usually gets done so no need to report multiple times. :monkeydance: