Quantcast

bmxers on mtn. bikes video...

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
girlwhoboards said:
i can't get this to run on windows media player...any ideas?

thanks,
-KIm
no idea. plays fine for me.. what version media player you got? what kind of internet connection? maybe try to 'right click/save as' ?

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
werd but i fell afterwards, im not as skilled as they are in the art of flyouts to fakey

you get my email dog?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I don't think that video is supposed to be serious. I believe that was the first time they had been on bigger bikes, they are bmxers, not mtn. bikers.

just thought some folk might enjoy watching others ride....

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I know i'm beating a dead horse, but 20" still look smoother, even when the mountain bikes are being ridden by bmxer's. Not that I have anything against riding big wheels in parks. Hell, I don't even like riding skateparks on my 20".

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
they make 20's look smoother. a good street rider can make **** look just as smooth, just not as tehcy i will admit

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
HRDTLBRO said:
I know i'm beating a dead horse, but 20" still look smoother, even when the mountain bikes are being ridden by bmxer's. Not that I have anything against riding big wheels in parks. Hell, I don't even like riding skateparks on my 20".
:stupid:

26" wheels look big and awkward in the park. It just doesn't seem right.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
girlwhoboards said:
yeah and i watched my friend on his banshee collide with a 10 year old on his 26 inch walmart special...guess who came out for the better? i'm not going to hate him for bringing in a big bike to the parks but we have enough trouble with skaters not wanting any bikes in the parks :(.
I would say it has less to do with what type of bike a person is on the it has to do with pulling ones head out and paying attention.

if you show up to a park and it's FULL of younger kids and you don't know how to work with them so they stay out of your way you should probably leave. People don't seem to realize how dangerous a park can be when it's full of people.