Quantcast

bobs is fun in the mud!!

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
went to galby today with littlestinky and got muddy as all heck. Bobs was so much fun in the wet :thumb:
yeah i know it's always that way but i havn't had much time to ride the last few months so any ride time is worth getting worked up about.
kai-

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Bob sounds like a big steamy bag of poo! I saw that guy (Jim, I guess) building all that stuff up there on that trail multiple times by himself, he really put alot of hours in. Thats like keying someones car or something ....cause your mad at them! Total chicken sh*t move!!!

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Skookum said:
Sounds pretty silly, aren't all these people supposed to be adults?
QUOTE]

first i would like to say that i appretiate all they do for the trails.....BUT man do those guys (wimps) seem to have a yeard stick with a spike on the end of each one of there butts.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Wow

I hate it when people tear stuff down.
Of course it would be good if someone tore down all of those rotten bridges I built.

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
smedford said:
The Whimps did not tear it down, in fact they bought the material for Jim to build it.
tear down, put up, like i said i appreciate there work on keeping the trails OPEN to ride. But some of the attitude, comments, and way things are conducted could be shaped up.